Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good tech class for image manipulation

Adobe Flash for the Web
Thursday February 28
5-7pm
MGH 058

The reason I found out about this is I was asking the Technology people if there are any cool ways to digitally do a diorama, or to make images slightly animated.
For example, I read "Izzy Willy Nilly" about a girl who loses her leg, and I wondered if there was a way to make a picture of a girl with two legs slowly lose one (morbid, I know).
They said Flash would be very useful for teachers, and they recommend this class for the future for everyone.

http://catalyst.washington.edu/workshops/index.html

1 comment:

Kristi Fowler said...

you freakin' rock, Stacy. Thanks for putting this together! I think this will be useful to stay in touch and continue to share our brilliance after we graduate as well.